Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Catch up again...

I keep lagging on my posts - is has been busy here, we had a whirl-wind visit from Miss Sandy Brasfield! I have not seen Miss Sandra D since Nathan was a little guy so we had lots of FUN!

My camera had dead batteries so I am relying on her pics - here are some, and I will get some more and post them too when I get the chance.

Sandy bought some cool boy-type eggs (baseballs, footballs, soccer balls, baseballs) and I had some funny faced plastic eggs to fill with candy and cheerios... and there were lots! We hid them on the deck and down on the beach - mostly not-so-much-hidden so Daniel had a fightin' change against Mr. Nathan who ran full tilt looking for those things!









Sandy wins for the Artsy Shot of the year - Daniel playing with some drink decorations at the Islamorada Fish Company. Check out that reflection on the glass table!

No comments: